This is your role. What part will you play?
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will responsible for modeling the chatbot solution in an agile approach (learn / build / test)
- You will be responsible for creation of the Bot Solution Design Document with bot functionality (conversation tree, data model, E2E bot architecture with interfaces, jump off points to human service desk) together with Demand Manager and SME
- You will be responsible for detailed effort estimation after SDD together with the Conversation Designer
- You define target system integration regarding data handling and orchestration and request target system accesses for test and prod environments
- You will be responsible for development of orchestration layer & interfaces and set up of MATs (monitoring alerting trending) based on blue prints
- You define test criteria and tests the developed solution
- You create Operational Instructions for chatbot solution
- You will contribute to the use case screening with the customer, feasibility and complexity assessment and initial effort estimation if needed
- You will execute Security Review (encryption, https etc.) and codes reviews to ensure adherence to Best Practices and Controls before deployment to Production Environment
- You provide intensive technical support until stabilization as agreed with customer
- You will be responsible for first and second level support for incidents and minor change request resolution regarding the chatbot orchestration layer and interfaces
- You will support best practice sharing and continuous improvement of delivery methodology inclusive development/ administration/ security guidelines and best practices for modeling
- You will participate and contribute to community / best practice sharing meetings to inform oneself and others and exert influence accordingly
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor’s degree in any stream
- You bring 5-6 years experience in software development which includes 2 years of AI or Chatbot development
- You have experience in RPA development using Blue Prism
- You have experience in Python, NodeJS, TypeScript, SQL, MS Azure bot framework, JSON, IBM Watson Assistant, Java Script, WCF, MS SQL, Gitlab, Docker
- You have knowledgeable in API management solutions and working with REST
- You have strong programming skills with understanding of project cycles, development, environments and source control techniques
- You posses good written and oral communication skills
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 186439
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time