Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and tractability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Excellent command over MS applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 186444
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time