Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Business or STEM? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Engineering? So do we. We believe our graduate programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey...? If yes start your career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground-breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Begin your graduate journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
- Promote a safety culture driven by positive safety behaviours.
- Plan and manage works (both installation and maintenance) including resource and material allocation.
- Manage costs, utilisation and variations to ensure delivery of revenue and margin targets.
- Ensure works are completed timely and within scope and budget.
- Report on progress and important metrics.
- Manage a positive relationship with customers through regular communication and meetings.
- Ensure all employees and contractors work safely through completion of monthly site audits.
- Analyse and report on financial performance.
- Promote a high performing culture to deliver strategic aim and vision.
- Provide effective team communication through regular engagement.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
You have graduated or are graduating a relevant degree, usually in a STEM or Business-related subject, having a desire to contribute in a challenging and diverse environment.
An inquisitive attitude - looking at the most ingenious solution and wondering how it could be better, with a collaborative approach, having the ability to learn and adapt, recognising changing trends and tackling the unexpected with enthusiasm.
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the graduate development programme www.siemens.co.uk/grads will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking standout colleagues with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Engineering. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £28,000 per annum, plus an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit phenomenal minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognises that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 186449
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time