What are my responsibilities?
Perform measurement and verification of connected sites as per IPMVP Protocol. Submit monthly reports to customer.
Regular meeting with customer to explain reports and adjustments carried out.
Alert EPS if any abnormal operation happens through available data.
Co-ordinate with GECC team for any further support required.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Measurement and Verification Engineer with CMVP certification
- 3-4 years’ experience in building energy audit
- CEA / CMVP certification must
- Plan and conduct ASHRAE Level energy audit (1, 2 and 3) methodology, procedures to identify potential areas to save energy. Should have hands on experience of all testing and field measuring equipment to conduct required energy audit.
- Understand overall functionality of the Utility Systems (Boilers, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, AHU, Lighting System, Control, Water etc.)
- Should have understanding on energy benchmarking of buildings with respect to standards or similar building in the region.
- Should have skills to establish energy mapping / balancing of entire building
- Inspect and analyze homes and building structures, cooling systems, ventilation, air conditioning, water and industrial processes to ensure energy use is optimal.
- Understanding building utility bills and should have thorough knowledge of establishing baseline and regression analysis.
- Understanding Building Automation System functionality and control philosophy.
- Understanding of MEP drawings available at site.
- Prepare energy audit report with possible energy, water and CO2 savings.
- Provide technical direction to project team members and technical Support to field technicians.
- Prepare BOQ and cost estimates for potential retrofits
- Present audit findings to client
- Measure and verify proposed savings
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Electrical engineering.
- Excellent team player and demonstrated ability to perform and prioritize multiple, simultaneous tasks while maintaining excellent customer service.
- Excellent communications skills to effectively and accurately communicate with internal and external customers.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office tools and product configuration/pricing applications.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 186479
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time