- You are making a major contribution to leading our control and safety technology business unit for mass transit into the future. Millions of passengers all over the world will benefit.
- You will bring momentum to digitalization in the "Mass Transit" area, the digital transformation of which you will plan and control.
- You will identify future markets and key technologies and evaluate processes in order to formulate a fundamental digitization strategy.
- You transform your strategy into concrete projects and initiatives that you drive forward with determination.
- You involve managers and employees and convince them to take part in change processes.
- You will also act as a central point of contact for management on all issues relating to digitization.
- You hold a university degree (Master / Diploma) in an engineering discipline.
- You also have many years of professional experience in railway engineering.
- In particular, you are at home in the field of digitization in theory and practice.
- You are used to operating internationally and ideally have already gained professional experience during placements abroad.
- You have excellent English and German language skills. Knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage for our international business.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 186481
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time