- Our product “Digital Station Manager” is a modern software solution that controls and monitors passenger displays, public address systems, surveillance cameras and control technology (Power/Facility SCADA) at railway stations.
- You are responsible for the entire lifecycle of the highly complex software, from the definition of new features to their discontinuation - for all markets served worldwide.
- Moreover, you will continuously monitor the market, technologies and competition, conduct SWOT analyses to identify sales potential and derive product and market strategies.
- You will develop the requirement specifications (URS).
- Also, you will create the product roadmap and, together with Research & Development, the release planning.
- You will ensure the optimal placement of a high-quality product on the market by coordinating the interaction of Research & Development, technical managers and sales.
- You have a university degree (Master / Diploma) in engineering or information science.
- You will also convince us with many years of experience in product management of software platforms (e. g. WinCC OA).
- You present your results convincingly and concisely.
- In addition, you are enthusiastic about innovative software solutions that create added value through real innovations with fresh, digital technological approaches.
- You have very good English skills and a willingness to travel (approx. 20%) for your task in global product responsibility. Knowledge of German or Spanish is an advantage.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 186496
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time