The Commercial Project Manager will be a partner to the Project Manager in executing Customer service projects ranging from $250M to $500M + in value and with duration from 15-30 years. The Commercial Project Manager together with the Project Manager will continuously drive the project to always be on schedule and on budget in order to ensure a stable or improved project margin.
This position will report to the Controller, Finance and Business Administration, Mobility Customer Services for North America.
- You will have full profit and loss responsibility for assigned project(s) and will be responsible for all financial planning aspects, such as maintaining the Estimate at Completion (EAC).
- You will monitor and control project scope, schedule, budget, risks and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- You will monitor compliance with contract documents and proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential problems, and devise appropriate contingency plans.
- You will support the PM team with development and delivery of monthly project reports, customer progress reports, customer change proposals, and presentations to management and internal / external customers.
- You will coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Minimum required past experience: 10 years
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Job ID: 186502
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.