Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of EHS? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Industry? So do we. We believe our intern development programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your EHS career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Embark on your 12 month placement with us whilst taking part in our fantastic intern development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career.
- Continuous Improvement activities
- Operational support and projects
- interpretation of legislation / standards / best practice into workplace processes
- Developing Health/Wellbeing improvement programs
- Process and procedural analysis and improvement in line with international standards (45001/14001/9001)
- projects associated with a specialisation or area if interest such as human factors, ergonomics, environmental management, sustainable business, wellbeing or similar
- Statistical analysis and data utilisation to inform operational management and strategic planning
- Culture & Behavioural development
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- Be a university student studying towards a health & safety, environment, sustainability or quality management related discipline.
- Be willing to travel as part of this position.
- Have some experience in an EHS related department, but it’s not essential
- Possess good analytical skills and innovative thinking, with the drive to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Confident with the ability and self-determination to drive your own development through the scheme
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the intern development programme www.siemens.co.uk/interns will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of EHS. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £17,500 per annum. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 186513
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time