Siemens Industry is looking for a Pricing and Rebate Analyst for their Norcross, GA location. This person holds primary responsibilities of the back-office/functional duties of the Pricing Department. In addition, this position works directly with Siemens Salesforce and Siemens Product Groups to assist in establishing, communicating and maintaining distributor and end-customer pricing supporting the marketing.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we'd like to meet you!
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the detailed analysis and validation of rebate claim data and the calculation of rebate payments utilizing Industry Mall & SAP.
- Communicate directly with customers, channel managers and regional sales managers to resolve questions and problems related to rebate agreements or sales deals.
- Supporting Sales Engineers – Vendavo Manage Deals price tool.
- Communicate daily via phone and email with customers, sales and pricing analyst to research and resolve customer claims.
- Rebill any invalid and aged deductions in a timely manner, providing backup documentation to aid in the collection of the re-bill. Pursue and monitor collections of rebills.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes that will minimize deductions, clear deductions in a timely manner and provide more extensive or reliable information to prevent future deductions from being taken on front-end.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of reporting metrics to management and business stakeholders.
- Provide direction, motivation, mentoring, and training to new employees and/or new processes.
Required Skills/Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting or Finance preferred, although a combination of education and directly related work experience will also be considered.
2. Advanced skills in Excel with some experience analyzing large data.
3. Experience building and maintaining positive relationships with a variety of people in different disciplines in order to accomplish goals
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills; most communication with customers and business partners via phone or e-mail
5. Ability to manage large workload by prioritizing work efficiently
6. Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
Proactive at executing daily tasks, achieving long-term goals and problem-solving abilities.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.