Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018
(eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 (six times total) and
one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more than 100 years, Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- Comprehensive clinical and technical knowledge in Molecular Imaging and products to support Siemens Account Manager during sales process
- Required clinical background to understand customer clinical needs and explain proposed solutions
- Frequent interaction with Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Technologists Physicists and Administrators
- Assisting account manager in preparing quote configurations in response to RFPs and technical RFP questionnaires
- Interaction with business units (Factory) product management/ participation in trade shows as sales support
- Helping Applications personnel and Field service personnel in resolving customer product related issues and training
- Presenting solutions for RFPs and Education sessions
- Workstation demonstrations capability
- Perform clinical site visits during sales process
- Preparing Power Point presentations for specific customer needs and clinical situation
- Product Specialist must be proficient in both SPECT and PET imaging modality with some CT knowledge
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist Degree and Order Certification
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Co-operative, team-oriented individual who takes strong accountability
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in nuclear medicine and/or molecular imaging
- Self-motivated individual able to take initiative and work independently
- Experience in sales and business development
- Able to travel within Canada (approx 25%) and on occasion internationally (Mainly USA and Europe)
Job ID: 186544
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.