Siemens Smart Infrastructure is currently searching for an Account Executive for our Security Service Sales group in the Orlando office. The Account Executive is End-User / Property Manager focused position offering on Security Service Agreements, Migration/Replacement Projects, Move/Add/Change Service, and Deficiency Repair Service sales. They will be responsible for capturing new service agreement contracts on Siemens and 3rd party security installations and expanding our service portfolio (CCTV, Access Control, and other electronic security peripherals). Under limited supervision, they will manage and grow our service base while developing new client relationships.
- Perform sales of Access Control, CCTV, Video Management/Recording, Intrusion Detection, & Mass Notification within the service and construction market.
- General Annual Booking Volume is 1M – 3M
- Achieves new order/booking and gross margin goals
- Develops and implements plans to take advantage of all direct to owner security sales opportunities within the territory
- Team sells with other Salespeople as appropriate
- Effectively performs needs assessments, develops sales, estimates, scope of work, proposals and presentations
- Works with operations, finance, legal as well as other inside and outside resources to finalize the sales and ensure customer satisfaction
- Prospect for and qualify new security design build opportunities with end users
- Develop and execute sales strategies including end-users, developers, consulting engineers, and owners
- Prepare extensive sales promotion campaigns for customers to promote product lines to Commercial / Industrial markets
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, although candidates with a combination of education and experience will also be considered
- 5+ years’ experience of meeting and succeeding quotas of selling security systems service and integration products to the end-users preferred, although candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Selling negotiated technical solutions
- Extensive experience with commercial security systems preferred
- Effective communication skills to give presentations before a broad audience
- Extensive training in security systems , electronics and system applications software strongly desired
- Hunter sales mentality
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 186560
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.