The Sales Support Engineer is responsible for the implementation of HQ and local materials and pricing for introduction in to the price books for NAM (EQ, DX and CS).
As a Subject Matter Expert, the position will support the migration from SHARE to SHAREVILLE. Good networking skills improve effectiveness in this area.
At a strategic level continued impact will result in the development of more advanced techniques and capabilities.
Employee must have excellent teamwork skills in order to be effective in this environment.
Additional responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage the implementation of HQ and local materials/pricing for introduction into the price books by creating configuration profiles and executing synchronization processes
- Ensure all new and updated materials are in compliance with regulatory and legal approval procedures prior to release to the price book
- Maintain accurate representation of pricing for all materials in the price book
- Provide recommendations and support to PMs in implementing their marketing strategies for promotions
- Provide demonstrated expertise for general price book topics in response to incoming inquiries
- Create and maintain HQ and/or local quote text for materials as approved through HRT, ePif, nPif, etc.
- Create and maintain local diagrams/configurations, inherent logic and grouping of materials in DESCON and/or TC Studio for release to the price book, SHARE and SAP
- Manage release of U.S. Government price book
- Manage the input of data to the IFRS and medical device excise tax tables for all new materials
- Maintain used equipment part number log. Responsible for the creation of new UE’s
- Create and maintain mapping tables in order to integrate part numbers from SHARE/SHAREVILLE to the SAP contract. Must consider new materials, deliverables and impacts on reporting and other business processes
- Identify complex issues with nonstandard mapping practices as well as understand hard coding principals
- Manage the expiration report from Corporate Accounts (review and update SHARE, followed by communication to various teams)
- Verify pricing loaded by other Pricing Admin team members in SAP
- Conduct Quarterly Lease Rate Updates
- Provide support to Sales, and Q2B teams in resolving technical configuration issues and pricing discrepancies. Escalate to appropriate I.T. groups when necessary. Coordinate efforts between I.T. groups and follow-through to resolution
- Required to work extended hours during monthly, quarterly, and fiscal year-end close periods, including weekends and holidays to support the business
guidance or train lower level support staff
Primarily intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization. Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Strong systems skill in SAP, SHARE, SHAREVILLE (OSC and CPQ) MCMn and Microsoft platform
- Ability to analyze materials and pricing data.
- Arrange and balance activities to comply with various tasks and due dates is a key requirement
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills and a pro-active attitude
- Establish virtual networks across teams and locations
- Adapt to a fast-paced environment with a high level of flexibility
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 186567
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.