Solution Architect-SISW- PLM
The exciting, fast growing Digital Factory division of Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for Professional Services Solution Architects.
As a Siemens Professional Services Solution Architect, you are the point person for designing product lifecycle solutions and helping them realize their vision within their industry. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter PLM configuration and customization implementation skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout project and that the various project solutions.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with Consultants, Product Architects, Project Managers, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
• Understand and demonstrate how Siemens PLM services will impact and integrate with customers’ initiatives, business drivers, value and impact.
• Set and manage stakeholders' expectations, demonstrating thought leadership to effectively influence key contacts and recommend solutions.
• Direct the delivery of customer requirements workshops using existing Templates produce functional and requirement specifications and Solution Outlines
• Lead the overall architectural design area of a project and solutions to address the customers’ business requirements.
• Understand customers’ goals and objectives in order to identify what change initiatives are needed for the customer to be more efficient and productive.
• Translate business requirements into specific PLM solutions, applications or process designs for moderately complex projects.
• Provide advice to the definition of required strategies for migration or management of legacy systems and data.
• Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
• Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
• Mentor Product Architects & Implementation Consultants team members.
• Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
• Multiple years designing Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
• Previous experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.
• Experience leading a group of consultants during a software implementation.
• Present complex information and communicates with an effective manner for a given audience.
• Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness.
• Multiple years working in a customer facing environment.
• Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization.
• A self-starter with strong communication skills.
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 75%. (30% required)
• Canada citizen, Permanent Resident or work status in Canada required.
Bilingual (French and English) preferred.
Job ID: 186572
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.