Learning Architect -SISW-PLM
As part of a zone or country Enterprise Learning and Adoption team, work with Customer key users, internal stakeholders (Program Managers, Solution and Product Architects) and partners to ensure the customers experience a seamless interaction with Siemens Services and succeed in their objectives of rapid value realization and increased process productivity. Actively contributes to the design and execution of Enterprise Learning and Adoption programs in agreed DF PL domains that enable customers to minimize user adoption risks and to achieve superior adoption of the Digital Enterprise solution.
Applies Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices to address the needs of customers user communities. Applies project management methods and skills to ensure customer satisfaction and achievement of Siemens financial targets. In collaboration and alignment with the Program or Project Manager in charge, actively contributes to the Learning and Adoption work stream of customer programs deploying multiple Siemens DF PL products within a single domain (for example: PLM, STS, DER) to multiple locations.
Actively participates in and contributes to the global "Learning" Community of Practice and contributes to the definition, development and curation of the Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices. Works under self-management. Works on projects/assignments of moderate to complex scope.
Duties & Responsibilities
Design and Plan Learning & Adoption Programs
• Work within a multiple course developer environment to design and plan Enterprise Learning and Adoption Programs for solutions within a single domain (PLM, MES, STS…)
• Engage with Solution and Product Architects to capture and transfer solution knowledge
• Understand learning needs for solution-based learning through role assessments, producing Use Cases and Scenarios to support learning development
• Define Learning and Adoption strategy to align with solution deployment strategy
• Leverage Siemens best practices, experience and content to design high quality role and process-based learning, applying adult learning strategies to address target audience needs
• Develop process-based product and solution learning content based on use cases and scenarios as defined by Learning Architects and using style guides to ensure consistency and quality
• Support multiple learning media with content re-use
• Plan for material updates throughout deployment
• Apply "Awareness" to "Understand" to "Acceptance" to "Commitment" change model
• Identify pioneers inside the user community and leverage them as "key users"
• Continuously involve end users to clarify business benefits
• Focus on "people adoption" beyond process and technology
• Design communication plan applying Cascading Communication Model
• Plan for customers project team "care and feed"
• Plan for recognition of adoption effort and to celebrate success.
Deliver Learning & Adoption Programs
• Execute Enterprise Learning and Adoption Programs for solutions within a single domain (PLM, MES, STS…)
• Set up and support learning environment
• In case of instructor led training, support instructors with a planned and supported train-the-trainer initiative
• Supervise training delivery and record training effectiveness
• Assess users’ readiness to perform the new process at go-live and report to Program Manager and Customer Business Leader
• Capture user feedback and assess / leverage to improve materials and delivery
• Collaborate with customer key users close to the users to reinforce learning
• Leverage social collaboration tools to foster sense of community
• Ensure timely communication of relevant messages at all levels and across audiences
• Support customer stakeholders in positioning project value in context of customers’ strategy and company goals
• Ensure execution of plans for customers’ project team "care and feed"
• Ensure execution of plans to develop the customers’ team spirit to be open to change, improvement, innovation and adaptive to new solution
• Ensure execution of plans for customer to recognize adoption effort and to celebrate success.
Manage Enterprise Learning and Adoption Programs
• Manage stand-alone programs to defined scope, schedule and cost
• Create and maintain "Learning and Adoption" program and project plans
• Define resources and qualifications needed
• Manage resources engaged in "Learning and Adoption" work stream or stand-alone program
• Regularly review program risks and include them into program schedule & budget
• Regularly review and update program budget
• Provide forecasting data to overall program and business management as required by business cycle
• Work with Services administration to ensure accurate billing and revenue recognition
• Identify and minimize non-conformance cost.
Mentoring, Practice Participation & Knowledge Sharing
• Actively participate in and contribute to "Learning" Community of Practice
• Participate in social commentary, ratings, questions and answers
• Provide re-use experiences from customer projects
• Ensure cross-project learning around solution areas
• Consistently apply Siemens Services solution delivery method with an emphasis on whole Learning & Adoption Best Practice
• Acquire relevant solution knowledge through self-study and attendance of appropriate instructor led training, passing any associated certification in order to be an effective solution trainer
• Provide ad hoc mentoring to junior members of the Community of Practice
• Support Services Management and Project Management in building, inspiring, and motivating an effective team
• Participate in industry bodies and help organize seminars to stay current on Learning and Adoption best practices
• Contribute to specific success factors and best practices and drive their definition, development and curation.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Demonstrates a thorough professional know-how in Learning & Development, based on practical, demonstrable experience including a thorough understanding of Learning & Development practices and standards.
• Contributes to process improvement for Learning & Development, providing feedback on the use of processes, systems and tools in real world situations.
• Focuses on mentoring others to improve Learning & Development delivery across the business, proactively sharing knowledge to transfer expertise.
• Knows main communication techniques (e.g. asking questions, active listening) and applies them consciously;
• Communicates effectively with business partners by using appropriate language and vocabulary according to the purpose and context.
• Understand the impact of own communication style on others.
• Bachelors (or equivalent): computer science, engineering, business, marketing or sales (or lower qual with relevant work experience).
Job ID: 186573
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.