Services Program Manager SISW-PLM
The exciting, fast growing Digital Factory division of Siemens PLM Software is actively recruiting for Professional Services Program Mangers.
As a Siemens Professional Services Program Manager you are the leader and will manage a program team through the delivery and realization of value. You will establish and communicate clear project priorities and program activities. This role is the primary point of contact to align the customer and the Siemens Engagement and Delivery teams.
As part of the Professional Services team, you will work with System Architects, Project Managers, Product Architects, Consultants, Industry Experts and Product Development teams to ensure project and customer success.
• Work with Sales Account Director, Canada Services Director and Engagement Management to create the program vision based on the business strategy in line with responsible customer business managers
• Guide the customer through the process of value identification and planning
• Drive customer to realize value from Digital Enterprise Solutions and guide the customer through Siemens PLM Delivery Framework
• Together with Engagement Management, identify and create additional opportunities within and beyond the ongoing program
• Plan the program according to the value realization plan and initiate the required projects to achieve the program vision
• Work with Sales, Services Management to initiate, review and agree a program governance model with the customer and execute upon it.
• Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
• Setup of all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders including appropriate communication on all levels for program
• Proactively monitor the program's overall progress, resolving issues and initiate corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
• Perform program risk management including; planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
• Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood on the program level
• Orchestrate program and project schedules to ensure on time delivery
• Perform program quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements and is to the appropriate quality and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations
• Perform program reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons learned into program and organization to strengthen Siemens PLM Delivery Framework
• Work with Project Managers and Services Management to define skill requirements to ensure maximum efficiency in the allocation of resources and skills within the program
• Ensure the projects in the program deliver to the approved budget and agreed margin and that both are regularly reviewed
• Manage contract acceptance and handover of projects
• Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
• Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
• Mentor Product Architects & Implementation Consultants team members.
• Make technical recommendations and implement overall system design of the Teamcenter PLM Solution.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• BS degree in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Technology or equivalent knowledge of PLM.
• Multiple years working as a Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
• Previous leadership experience with large and complex Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations.
• Experience leading a group of project managers, architects and consultants during a software implementation.
• Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent is not required but is suitable for this position.
• Summarizes complex information and communicates with an effective manner for a given audience.
• Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and being able to communicate at various levels throughout an organization.
• Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams
• Willingness and ability to travel up to 30%.
• Canada citizen, Permanent Resident or work status in Canada required.
Bilingual (French and English) preferred
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.