Manager, Process Optimization and Digitalization
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a manager, who leads a team of business process analysts and digitalization specialists in the field of Opportunity to Cash and neighboring processes. The team initiates and manages process improvements and digital solution initiatives using the latest technologies, i.e. artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, business process management solutions. The team works internally within our Opportunity to Cash organization, as well as externally with our customers to leverage these latest technologies and provide solutions to meet business optimization needs, keeping GBS the partner of choice.
Our successful candidate enjoys coaching and developing a team of highly motivated, customer facing individuals, who are helping our customers redesign their processes by dropping non-value add steps and/or applying a broad array of digital solutions. Our perfect candidate is highly motivated to proactively engage internal and external customers while maintaining a healthy channel of communication and effectively coordinating deadlines, requirements and savings. The manager of this team fosters creative thinking, supporting the wider team, believes in people and everlasting change. (S)he has a strong passion to move forward on our roadmap of new technologies, such as cognitive learning, advanced analytics, and other new opportunities to move Opportunity to Cash services to the next level. At the same time this job requires excitement about and drive for building a business, which follows the industry model of process assessment, implementation, operations, and refresh.
Area of Responsibility
- Define, manage, and coach process optimization projects with automation, digital solutions or redesign within the Opportunity-to-Cash process framework.
- Drive a project portfolio with internal and customer facing projects to successful completion, while continuously adding new projects as previous projects get finished.
- Develop, motivate, and nurture a team of highly motivated, fast paced digitalization experts. Collaborate with other teams of similar make-up within GBS.
- Set up teams, which combine own resources with other players in the global GBS network of experts to maximize benefit for the customer and probability to win business.
- Engage with customer to develop project scope including KPI/SLA, deliver project, and transition to operations.
- Drive innovation and evaluate new tools/application in alignment with global business strategy (RPA, Data Analytics, AI, etc.) and global platform services.
- Define and align local O2C portfolio & service strategy with global service lines
- Support implementation of local O2C portfolio / service roadmap
- Align and synergize with neighboring business lines to maximize customer benefit and resource utilization.
- Achieve high revenue growth, increased automation rate, best-in class service availability and quality in combination with customary cost optimization for all services
- Ensure implementation of highest operational standards in alignment with customer expectations.
- 5-7 years in comparable business setting, O2C preferred.
- Project lead and/or business development
- Experience in process design and digital solution implementations
- Strong experience with SAP is required
- Understanding of Siemens Business structures preferred
Skills and Capabilities
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Flexible leadership style depending on the situation and the individuals you are working with
- Capability to effectively manage deadlines/time, prioritization, in a fast-paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge in Robotics using the Blue Prism software
- Familiar with AI topics (e.g. Machine Learning, Chatbots, etc.)
- Applied know-how in using data analytics for process improvement
- Applied know-how in process mining and process consulting
- Ability to listen, support, and motivate team members
BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
Job ID: 186580
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.