The Controlling Professional 05b will be a key contributor to the NAM Performance Controlling team. The role reports to the Sr. Director, Finance (Performance Controlling – Opex & Productivity) and will be a subject matter expert in all facets of the functions of the group, including financial reporting, cost center controlling, KPI analysis, forecast and ad hoc projects & reports.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- As a trusted partner to Head of Customer Finance, provide expertise, advise, business administration and controlling services over the Field Sales organization
- Collaborate with Commission and GPO Administration groups, ensure accurate expense booking, reporting and forecasting of internal commissions & third party sales fees
- In-depth analysis of SG&A on North America, provide transparency on cost drivers, build up cost bridge and advise opportunities for productivity improvement
- Implement effective tools for headcount and cost center planning, reporting and controlling
- Create new and improve existing financial models and forecast methodology
- Suggest and implement meaningful KPIs to enable decision making
- Ensure transparency, analysis and effective communication to internal stakeholders on allocated cost, SG&A, COGS and headcount
- Support on corporate initiatives, manage projects as needed
- Evaluate and drive implementation of digitalization and automation opportunities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced know-how and experience in cost center budgeting/forecasting, monthly close activities, and various types of financial analysis (preferably 10+ years)
- Valued and recognized expert in above mentioned fields and internally trusted advisor to functional or line management
- Experience in business excellence & process optimization is strong plus
- Excellent professional judgment and problem solving competence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Experience with business intelligence tools, complex data analysis and visualization, automation and digitalization is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related area
- Minimal travel (10%) may be required
Job ID: 186592
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.