At Siemens LLC we believe in ensuring and developing the UAE’s continued prosperity. We support more than 1,500 customers across all seven Emirates and see ourselves as partners in building a brighter future for the UAE and we proud to be a trusted premium partner of Expo 2020. Siemens provides a creative and dynamic work environment for its employees striving for high ethical standards, respect and prestige within the Corporation.
Are you studying Graphic Design or Communications at a university? This internship position is for you!
What is the format of the internship?
· Location: Abu Dhabi (Masdar) and Dubai (The Galleries).
· Duration: 6 months.
· Full-time: Sunday to Thursday, 40 hours per week.
· It is required to be a registered student during the internship.
· It is required to be under a UAE student or parent/spouse sponsored visa that is valid for the duration of the internship.
What are my responsibilities?
* You’ll contribute to graphic projects from beginning design stages through to final production.
* You’ll contribute to the development the conceptual and creative design to meet the clients' outline brief.
* You’ll liaise with production experts internally and externally.
* You’ll cooperate with external service providers and you’ll check quality of external providers.
* You’ll support Graphics & Art Design professionals projects.
What do I need to know?
· You must be currently enrolled in university
· You should be able to commit for 6 months.
· Good knowledge in the Adobe.
Job ID: 186605
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time