Along with the development of Industry 4.0 and China Intelligent Manufacturing 2025, in order to fulfill the customer’s manufacture requirement for digital transformation, the Digital Enterprise department was setup in Siemens to satisfy this changes, through comprehensive and perfectly tailored solutions, consisting of individual consulting, powerful software and hardware technologies as well as innovative digital services, the position is tailored for DE project implementation.
西门子数字化企业和数字化服务 项目经理 PM
What are my responsibilities?
- Focus on discrete industry digital enterprises and digital factory related technology implementation
- Work closely with customer management, project team, other related departments and partners to maintain good relationship and effective communication with customers
- Responsible for customer inquiry communication, align with customer’s PM for coordination
- Follow solution architecture decomposition, and integrate int./ext. engineer resource
- Responsible for project implement management and quality control
- Participate in pre-sales support and solution presentation
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- +5 years Party A working experience or Party B mega project in Machining, Automotive, and Electronics area
- Rich experience in big project management. Qualification authorization of PMP or ITPMP is preferred
- +3 years working experience in MOM. Familiar with lean management. Proficient in Siemens platform architecture is preferred. Experience in ERP/WMS is preferred.
- Good communication skills, strong solution presentation ability and customer service awareness
- Ability to identify and control project risks, make reasonable project plans and respond to changes in project requirements
- Master related project management tools, with strong document writing ability
- Good execution and responsibility, detail management ability, push the project team towards the target
- Competence of oral and written English
- Able to frequently travel
Job ID: 186606
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time