Along with the development of Industry 4.0 and China Intelligent Manufacturing 2025, in order to fulfill the customer’s manufacture requirement for digital transformation, the Digital Enterprise department was setup in Siemens to satisfy this changes, through comprehensive and perfectly tailored solutions, consisting of individual consulting, powerful software and hardware technologies as well as innovative digital services, the position is tailored for DE project implementation.
What are my responsibilities?
- Focus on discrete industry digital enterprises and digital factory related technology implementation
- Work closely with customer management, project team, other related departments and partners to maintain good relationship and effective communication with customers
- Responsible for customer inquiry communication, work out holistic technical agreement and offer preparation
- Responsible for solution architecture creation and decomposing, and identify technical risk in project
- Responsible for project technical implementation controlling
- Responsible for translating business requirements into software development requirements, responsible for developing the overall technical framework and business framework of the system
- Responsible for organizing and guiding the analysis and design personnel to complete the overall structure design of the software product, responsible for organizing and guiding the analysis and design personnel to complete the summary design and detailed design of the software product
- Organize and document the system architecture. Responsible for the development and archiving of the system architecture of project
- Participate in pre-sales support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- +8 years Party A working experience or Party B mega project in Machining, Automotive, and Electronics area
- Independently undertake large and medium-sized system architecture and design
- +5 years working experience in MOM. Proficient in Siemens platform architecture. Familiar with lean management and in-depth knowledge of SCADA. Experience in ERP/WMS is preferred
- Good communication skills, strong solution presentation ability and customer service awareness
- Willing to fast learn new knowledge and work under time pressure in project
- Competence of oral and written English
- Able to frequently travel
Job ID: 186614
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time