Along with the development of Industry 4.0 and China Intelligent Manufacturing 2025, in order to fulfill the customer’s manufacture requirement for digital transformation, the Digital Enterprise department was setup in Siemens to satisfy this changes, through comprehensive and perfectly tailored solutions, consisting of individual consulting, powerful software and hardware technologies as well as innovative digital services, the position is tailored for DE project implementation.
What are my responsibilities?
- Focus on discrete industry digital enterprises and digital factory related technology implementation
- Responsible for customer inquiry communication, work out professional SOW and offer preparation
- Responsible for solution architecture decomposition, and evaluate the technical risk in project
- Responsible for project technical implementation after hand over
- Participate in pre-sales support
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- +5 years working experience, bachelor or above
- Experienced in Manufacturing Engineering, better in Machining, Automotive, and Electronics area
- +3 years working experience in MOM, Proficient in Siemens MOM platform architecture, Familiar with lean management
- Responsible for interface definition for PLM, ERP, SCADA, etc. in digital project
在数字化项目中负责跟PLM, ERP, SCADA等的数据接口定义
- Familiar with common computer language, have secondary development capability will be plus
- MES vender management and technical problem coordination on project site
- Good communication skills, and customer service awareness
- Willing to fast learn new knowledge and work under time pressure in project
- Competence of oral and written English
- Able to frequently travel
Job ID: 186615
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time