What are my job responsibilities?
- Completes broad scope of technical tasks for drive, electrical and automation system including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others (after PM1000).
- Fully involved in technical design and developments for service offerings. .
- Supports customer remotely and on-site activity as per contract service level agreement, and provides end user support in case of arising issues.
- Check and review SLA overall activities, preventive maintenance, round and reading, troubleshooting and calibration and optimize the team.
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports and ensure up time of FMCS system in Infineon Kulim Facility, and any variation order volume.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management (partly before PM100).
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least above 5 years job experience in field service for PCS7 and Drive system
- Technical knowledge on Siemens solution is added advantage.
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Working location is a Kulim
Job ID: 186623
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time