- With trend-setting ideas you develop our engineering and change management as well as interfaces to other systems.
- You reconcile solutions to key business problems by enabling the change of architecture towards a future solution
- You discuss the application architecture with our business partners
- You design processes and solutions in dialogue with our business partners including tests and documentation.
- You work together with our service provider.
- You prepare system updates.
- Basic knowledge in SAP (ideally SAP PLM), SAAS solutions, cloud and database.
- Knowledge and experience in PLM processes and their environment (Manufacturing, CaX,..).
- Experience in the development of IT concepts and solutions.
- Skilled in the use of Office products.
- First experience in project work and service management.
- Willingness to learn in the named fields of work.
- Very good knowledge of English.
- Initiative, ability to change, strategic thinking, organizational skills, communication and team skills, customer-oriented.
- Willingness to travel.
- What we can offer to you
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability.
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company.
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance.
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance.
- Electronic meal vouchers.
- Multisport card.
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station).
Job ID: 186630
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time