Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to build intelligent solutions and flawless places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens SI has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Together, we build technologies that take society further.
Change the future with us!
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Computer science or related field
- Frontend frameworks like Vue.js, Angular or React
- Backend development with Node.js
- Familiarity in construction and use of microservices
- RESTful Webservices over HTTPS
- MQTT over TLS
- E and signing (PKI, TLS, X.509 certificates, symmetric and asymmetric encryption, difference encryption / signature)
- Experience with databases, SQL and NoSQL (key-value, column based)
- Experience in AWS environment (API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB) advantageous
- Experience with container technologies (preferably dockers) desirable
Fresh fruit and coffee, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #Join #Peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 186679
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time