Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Marketing Expert (m/f/d) Endovascular robotic procedures to take responsibility for business development in the field of cardiovascular medicine and to inspire our customers with our innovative products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for drawing up and implementing a global strategic marketing plan for endovascular minimally invasive robotic procedures in the area of cardiovascular medicine with a focus on the therapy portfolio for coronary artery disease (CAD)
- You will be responsible for defining value propositions and strategic offerings (business view, strategic product positioning and pricing), including optimizing business models, in order to take maximum advantage of procedure growth through OPEX/CAPEX control
- You will be responsible for defining marketing contents, in particular clinical claims, and will control clinical marketing cooperations accordingly
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing customer visits and for managing key opinion leaders in collaboration with the regional sales managers in order to support a cardiovascular go-to-market
- You will be responsible for continuously monitoring trends and customer needs in relation to clinical applications of the Healthineers product portfolio for CAD; as the interface between Sales and Headquarters, you will be responsible for deriving measures for business development
- You will collaborate closely with all relevant functions of the Advanced Therapies (AT) business area (Marketing, Sales, Clinical Experts, Regional Business Managers, Product Development, Innovation)
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiographie.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in medicine, marketing or a comparable discipline; an MBA would be beneficial
- You have many years of international business experience and extensive expertise in customer relationship management (marketing/sales) for medical imaging in cardiology, supplemented by experience in new business development for medical devices
- You have an in-depth understanding of the clinical workflows in interventional cardiology
- You have several years of experience in the technology industry (medical systems)
- You have several years of experience in C-level stakeholder management (hospital C-level, interventional cardiology, purchasing department)
- You have sound business management skills and have successfully applied methods such as Total Cost of Ownership, Lean Management and Design Thinking
Your attributes and skills:
- You have intercultural experience and are willing to undertake international business trips (approx. 20-30%)
- You speak business-fluent English in order to be able to support our international customers effectively; very good German language skills would be advantageous
- You are thoroughly familiar with the perspectives and challenges of interventional cardiology
- You speak the language of interventional cardiologists and possess excellent communication skills
- You champion the success of Siemens Healthineers with drive and passion
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Name des Recruiters.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 186711
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time