Are you a forward-thinking and cool-headed undergraduate ready to take your next steps in the world of Engineering? Believe there’s more than one way to secure a successful future in Engineering? So do we. We believe our graduate programme differs from any other. Could this be the next exciting step on your journey... If yes start your Engineering career with us at Siemens!
This is a rare opportunity to earn whilst showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Begin your graduate journey with us whilst taking part in our fantastic graduate development programme. We will create an individual training plan to help you to develop the specific skills and knowledge required for your role. By the end of it you will be set up with the best knowledge to equip you for your professional career within Siemens.
- Fully participating and engaging with the business graduate scheme and completing all components of the structured development plan, including a rotational placement programme, the Siemens Graduate Development Programme (GDP), and local work-based skill courses
- Reporting to your Sponsor Manager and Placement Manager(s) and taking ownership for the completion of all allocated tasks to the best of your ability
- Maintaining a Personal Professional Development Log (PPDL)
- Gaining an understanding of the business unit, including its goals, vision, services, departments, customers, and supply chain
- Actively seek opportunities to develop skills and knowledge in preparation for a substantive role within the business
- Engaging with the business’ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) requirements
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- You must be graduating in, or have graduated with a 2:2 degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or a related subject
- You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must have excellent organisational and time management skills
- You must have excellent analytical skills
- You must have excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- You must be confident with the ability and self-determination to drive your own development through the scheme
- Work experience in an engineering environment would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous management experience will be welcomed
What else do I need to know?
You will need to go where this journey takes you. Alongside your role, the graduate development programme www.siemens.co.uk/grads will teach softer skills such as communication, teamwork, commercial awareness, digitilisation and innovation. We also offer plenty of opportunity to develop your career whilst offering a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
We’re looking for forward-thinking team players with the aptitude and attitude to succeed in the world of Engineering. Join us and apply now.
The total rewards' package for this role includes a salary of £28,000 per annum, plus an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all applicants to encourage agile working, flexibility and innovation.
Job ID: 186716
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time