The Cross-Application Support Team (CAS) is a virtual function situated in the UK & Nordics which are now expanding into US which will proactively support within the Commercial Finance (COF) area of Siemens Financial Services (SFS). You will help support various global services in order to maintain ITIL, controlling and compliance standards including issue resolution, escalation and updates across all streams. As an Analyst, you’ll be the single point of contact for the business to ensure highest quality of service operations, problem management including both 1st and 2nd level support. Creation and maintenance of procedures, application and system documentation including provision of evidence for compliance, user management or other purposes as required.
- Coordination of IT Services, e.g. Authorization and Role Management, Data Management, end of month monitoring
- Alignment of requirements and customer needs
- Providing prompt responses to customers as well as investigation and problem resolution for all streams
- Liaison between Business Analyst, IT Solution Expert and various external vendors
- Investigate and diagnose incidents (using available tools including but not limited to known error database, problem database, CMDB) and contributing to the CMDB on incident resolution.
- To keep the customer ("end user", "staff" and colleagues) updated through appropriate, efficient, an always professional and courteous communication to ensure that customer expectations are set and met.
- Coordination for Cross Application Functions/Topics & active monitoring until ticket closure
- 2+ years’ experience preferably in a financial services company in a support role.
- Analysis skills, information gathering, ability to prioritize, decision making in cases of uncertainty.
- Demonstrate willingness to assist colleagues and support team members in achieving goals and objectives.
- Able to work alone or as part of a geographically virtual team
- Analytical Mindset
- Good interpersonal skillset
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamworking skills.
- Multicultural awareness, respect and tolerance.
- Preferred Cassiopae Experience, POS system and/or OpenText products such as Streamserve/Exstream & xECM.
- Language skills (English, and any of the following languages are meritorious; French, Spanish, German and or any Nordic language)
- ITSM tools such as ServiceNow
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of power generation and distribution, intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems, and automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Through the separately managed company Siemens Mobility, a leading supplier of smart mobility solutions for rail and road transport, Siemens is shaping the world market for passenger and freight services. Due to its majority stakes in the publicly listed companies Siemens Healthineers AG and Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Siemens is also a world-leading supplier of medical technology and digital healthcare services as well as environmentally friendly solutions for onshore and offshore wind power generation. In fiscal 2018, which ended on September 30, 2018, Siemens generated revenue of €83.0 billion and net income of €6.1 billion. At the end of September 2018, the company had around 379,000 employees worldwide. Further information is available on the Internet at www.siemens.com.
Job ID: 186755
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.