The Coordinator directs all daily activities including labor scheduling, space and equipment utilization, inventory control, sanitation and safety. The Supervisor must ensure constant adherence to our high standards.
Responsibilities of the Position
- Motivate and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity standards are met
- Enforce best practices to ensure accurate and on time shipping to our customers
- Produce reports and statistics on a routine basis (SAP is needed)
- Efficient shipping/receiving practices and proper storage of customer product
- Develop cross functional relationships with other departments
- Open 2-way communications that encourage performance enhancements
- Strive for continuous improvement in service, productivity and cost control by setting expectations, providing feedback, establishing improved processes and driving disciplines
- Direct all legal and housekeeping activities (Profound knowledge in Mexican storage regulations) Secretaria del Trabajo y Prevision Social, NOMS
- Coaching, mentoring and developing team members to meet current and future business requirement.
- 5+ years managing a large fast paced multi shift warehouse
- Warehouse Management System and proficiency in SAP
- Analytical skills and strategic planning
- Preferable experience working in Metal Mechanic industry.
- Internal and external customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement and training
- Inventory control management
- Proven track record of cost reduction and productivity gains
- Workflow and process driven
- Develop, implement, and manage KPI’s
- Knowledge of NOM’s and safety regulations
Job ID: 186781
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time