Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Change manager – Responsible to analyze and deliver change requests (SAP ERP 6.0);
- Responsible for the efficient implementation of customer requirements in IT solutions;
- Analyze business requirements and advise the Customer Process Owner;
- Create design concepts, specifications and guidelines;
- Coordinate with the SAP Team the development/configuration;
- Provide cost estimation and development timeline;
- Create implementation guides/test documents (if needed);
- Handover, acceptance and approval of IT solutions to or by the customer;
- Assistance in acceptance and handover of solutions / procedures - Support Pilot Testers/Customer;
- Manage the resources and applications used to implement the IT Solutions - (ERP Template Homepage, SharePoint, Solution Manager, etc.);
- Provide assistance to the customer (Questions, documentation, resolve issues, approve user creations, etc.);
- Reporting to the Service and Sub Service Owner;
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Experience on SAP MM/SD:
- Business Process (Purchase Order, Contracts, Pricing, Transports, Billing, Integration with other SAP Modules, etc.);
- Master Data;
- Experience on IDOCs and Interfaces;
- Knowledge of system integration;
- Knowledge of concept - BAPI/BADI, Function Modules, RFCs, User Exit and Customer Exit;
- Knowledge on Solution Manager is a plus;
- Project and process management;
- Basic ABAP Debugger Skills;
- Strong communication skill;
- Presentation and Moderation;
- Agile methodology
- Knowledge of structures in large companies;
- Availability to Travel
- Fluent English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 186791
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time