If you are interested in formally applying for this position, please use this link https://www.corindus.com/about-corindus/careers
REDEFINING VASCULAR INTERVENTIONS
Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc., a Siemens Healthineers Company, is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® System is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to percutaneous coronary and vascular procedures. With the CorPath System, Corindus Vascular Robotics brings robotic precision to interventional procedures to help optimize clinical outcomes and minimize the costs associated with complications of improper stent placement with manual procedures. For more information, please visit www.corindus.com.
The scope of the position is to assist in the administration of the supply chain function to include material and services procurement, supplier development and management, inventory control and supplier negotiations. This position also partners with Operations and Quality to provide support for the Receiving and Distribution functions, Raw Material and Finished Goods Inventory warehouses, Supplier management and Approved Supplier partnerships.
· Purchase, plan and manage inventory levels of all materials, commodities, and services following established purchasing policies and procedures.
· Develop and maintain Strategic Supplier relationships to achieve lowest raw material costs, while maximizing flexibility in purchasing cycles, volumes, and payment terms.
· Develop and administer supplier evaluations, scorecards and ranking systems. Accountability for Quarterly Business Review practices with critical suppliers.
· Assist in qualifying and monitoring all classifications of suppliers for the Approved Supplier List and partner with Quality to maintain the ASL on an on-going basis through metric evaluation.
· Assist in managing Supplier Agreements with Class I and II suppliers and ensure compliance with its terms and conditions.
· Prepare and administer RFPs and RFQs as required.
· Process internal purchase requisitions while maintaining a high level of internal customer service.
· Monitor quality performance (Supplier / Customer Complaints) and elevate through the appropriate channels.
· Ensures adherence to Corindus’ Standard Operating Procedures required to meet Corindus quality compliance for product and practices.
· Provide analyses of Corindus’ Supply Chain performance to identify opportunities to improve cost, quality, and delivery improvement.
· Provide analyses of product cost structure to identify areas for COGS improvement, and strategies for execution on those opportunities.
· Assist in the management of Materials Requirement Planning, Purchasing activities, and Raw Material Inventory levels to support production plans.
· Partner with Operations to assist with Physical Inventory activities.
· Manage excess and obsolete inventory to no more than 1% of total inventory valuation on an annual basis.
· Maintain database integrity of the Materials Requirement Planning system as required.
· Ensure effectiveness of the department’s internal controls (SOX).
· Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field of study
· 3-5 years previous experience in procurement, materials sourcing, and logistics functions
· Experience within the medical technology/healthcare industry preferred
· Experience with the use and maintenance of ERP/MRP systems
· Must have strong communication, continuous improvement, and organizational skills
· Must have a high degree of integrity and a predisposition for results
· Must have the ability to multitask and work under aggressive deadlines
· Must demonstrate analytical and quantitative thinking with problem solving skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 186824
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.