If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
As the Strategy Manager for Mergers and Acquisitions, you will be part of our global central strategy team. You will work closely with key partners based at our HQ in Germany and with senior leaders globally. This role will be based in our office in London - Euston, with some travel to our key global sites.
What are my responsibilities?
- In your new role you will drive our comprehensive Mergers & Acquisition activities – from establishing the underlying strategy to implementing specific projects.
- You will develop forward-thinking ideas for exogenous growth, identify gaps in portfolio and technology, as well as search and evaluate innovative investment targets.
- You will turn your ideas into projects by preparing decision proposals and presenting your suggestions to our investment committee.
- Working with colleagues from different departments, you will challenge strategies and business plans from target companies from a financial and technical point of view and ensure that we take the right decisions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a university degree in a business or engineering discipline.
- You can also offer many years of professional experience in Mergers & Acquisitions in an international context.
- Have previous experience working in a Matrix structure organization
- Your impressive profile also includes experience in strategic consulting or a management position in an operating unit.
- Expertise in the field of mobility would be an advantage.
- Working at international level, you have an excellent knowledge of English and are willing to travel (approx. 20%). A knowledge of German would be an advantage but is not essential.
From meeting the need of smart mobility solutions to creating groundbreaking technologies that transform the world we live in. Siemens Mobility is at the forefront of innovation in road, rail and logistics, integrating different transportation systems with one another to move people and goods effectively. Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and is a leader in transport solutions for over 160 years.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 186844
Company: Siemens Mobility Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time