The Portfolio Manager for Service Agreements is a multi-disciplinary strategic role that develops, implements and manages programs and initiatives that produce sustainable and profitable Service Base growth. Maximizes Service Agreement OI and Revenue while reducing cancellations and expired agreements to achieve the 8% Service Agreement Recurring Revenue (SARR) goal. Service Base growth is critical to Smart Infrastructure (SI) achieving its overall profit and growth goals. Works across the Portfolio Team with the segment and discipline Portfolio Managers to help them achieve the growth goals of their Service Agreement offerings.
- Sets the strategy, direction, and plan for achieving the agreed upon Service Base growth goals.
- Develops, launches and manages programs that drive all aspects of Service Base growth: 1) new agreements in new accounts, 2) expanded agreements in existing accounts, and 3) renewals more than escalation.
- Leads new business model development for X as a Service.
- Positions and communicates the strategic value of Service to key SI stakeholders and the field.
- Understands all aspects of the Service business including industry drivers, business objectives and sales and operational issues.
- Demonstrates an unrelenting focus on the success of the Branches, creates relationships rooted in quality and value.
- Acts as liaison between the Branch and internal Siemens resources for issues associated with successfully selling, retaining and renewing Service Agreements.
- Actively engages and supports new Service Sales Managers to ensure they ramp up quickly and understand how to grow their Service Base.
- Provides Service SME support to SI Academy to ensure that new Service Agreement Sales Execs are properly trained.
- Works closely with Finance to improve the reporting of Service Base and SARR metrics.
- Works closely with the Service Agreement tool and system owners to ensure alignment and optimization.
- Regularly assesses opportunities for further Service Agreement market penetration by performing analysis of strategic business segments, evaluating opportunities for new or existing Siemens Service Agreement offerings in new markets, channels or customer groups.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum BS Degree in Business or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated service sales/service sales management experience and demonstrated success.
- Must be detailed oriented, well-organized and analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strategic thinker with good attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment where time management and the ability to prioritize are essential.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills Including strong persuasion, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Has strong business and financial acumen.
- Successful with taking ideas from a concept to implementation and nurturing them to mature and grow rapidly.
- Passion for the Service Agreement business.
- Possesses a team orientation but is comfortable working independently.
- Committed to excellence, continuous improvement and achieving business and financial goals.
- Ability to work in a large, matrixed organization.
- 25% travel required.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 186848
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.