Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Ultrasound Cardiology Product Manager
Job Location: Issaquah, WA
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Cardiology Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- You will lead product definition for product releases, ensuring new products meet the clearly prioritized clinical, operational, and financial needs of target cardiovascular customers with compelling and differentiated value propositions to attract potential customers at the user, reader, and enterprise levels.
- You will develop and maintain comprehensive product roadmaps for assigned product(s) supported by financial business cases, models, and scenarios for new product releases and total product lifecycles to provide clear market and business justification to drive the overall business.
- You will define user and customer needs for new/current product offering and coordinate internal and external clinical evaluations of new content to ensure user needs and intended uses are met.
- You will support the Sales and Marketing teams to provide guidance and recommendations for go-to-marketing planning including organizing product knowledge transfer from engineering to sales education.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have proven leadership, ownership, and collaboration skills in cross-functional product development and commercial environments.
- You have a truly global perspective and demonstrated understanding of variations in regional ultrasound use cases, multi-modality care pathways, and healthcare delivery systems.
- You have a passion for developing customer intimacy with an emphasis on developing unique customer insights that guide development of breakthrough products
- You possess a highly proactive *bias for action- and ability to operate with minimal guidance in alignment with corporate goals, philosophies and practices
- You have exceptional presentation development and delivery skills.
- You possess a strong natural bias for and demonstrated skill in customer-validated product input requirements and performance assessments
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 5-8 years of ultrasound, or similar, industry experience in successful product management of a market-leading ultrasound imaging system(s)
- Ability to travel globally without restriction up to 35%
- Willing to travel up to 20%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 186866
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.