What are my responsibilities?
We are looking for a competent Machining Engineer to support to develop and improve the machining process, the detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- To develop and improve the milling, EDM, wire cut process
- To design the machining fixtures
- To generate and modify machining programs
- To support production and qualify control of machining process
You will be working closely with our Engineering department, facility engineers, quality engineers and R&D colleagues.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above in engineering related Machining (Grinding, milling, EDM, wire cuting, drilling) .
- More than 3 years of relevant experience in grinding, milling, EDM or wirecuting areas. Experience in foreign company is preferred.
- Experience in international teams
- Knowledge of machinery and machining.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 186869
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas Turbine Components (Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time