We bring together energy supply – from intelligent control across the grid, solutions from medium voltage substations and the point of consumption – with building technology – from climate control, to fire and security to distributed energy systems. Where they meet, at the point of connection, there are exciting growth markets where we ensure that energy is used effectively – in energy storage and prosumption, to electric vehicle infrastructure and micro grids.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Manager to join our Smart Infrastructure team based in Macquarie Park, NSW. We are looking for a recent graduate or someone with
Your main responsibilities include:
- Executing small projects effectively to meet technical and financial targets
- Supporting the preparation of budgets and forecasts for projects (e.g. Order Entry, Revenue, Gross Margin).
- Identifying and financially assessing opportunities and risks and defining suitable measures for both.
- Performance controlling, forecasting and planning, risk management, accounting and compliance of the project
- Ensuring compliance to standards, rules and regulations.
- Managing existing service contracts and organise regular meetings with the project team and customers
- Supporting administration tasks for the project management team as required
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s in Electrical, Electronics, or Control Engineering.
- Familiarity with Energy Scada Systems & Automation Systems
- Knowledge of Project Management Processes
- Being self-motivated, proactive, and collaborative
- Experience with Power and Protection Systems (advantage)
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 186879
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time