What are my responsibilities?
- Undertake pre-/post-sales service tasks such as installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance service to customer, on call service to customer and support.
- Recommend new business tools for users/coordinate/recommend and improve service solutions and processes.
- Ensure customer satisfaction (internal/external).
- Provide efficient technical problem solving to on call and maintenance contract customer.
- Equipment hardware and software fault clearance/fault report.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering; preferably in Electrical or Electronic or Mechatronics.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge Siemens Automation & Drive, i.e. PLC S7 300/400/1200/1500 or Inverter Sinamics, MM4 or DC Drive Sinamics DCM
- Interpersonal skill and able to communicate with customers
- Good English proficiency, able to communicate both spoken and written
Job ID: 186883
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time