• Design and implement electronic circuit design, including simulation, design verification etc for embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
• Design, develop, code, test and debug system software
• Review code and design.
• Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
• Integrate and validate new product designs.
• Support system/regression tests and optimize I/O performance.
• Provide production/ post production support.
• Interface with hardware design and development.
• Assess/Integrate third party and open source software.
• Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets.
• Solid programming experience in C/ C++.
• Proven experience in embedded systems design with bare metal, preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
• Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
• Familiarity with multi-core concepts/programming.
• Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
• Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and data sheets for components.
• Strong documentation and writing skills.
• Know-how substation automation technology / high voltage engineering.
• Know-how substation automation protocols IEC 60870-5-101/102/103/104, Modbus-RTU, DNP3, IEC 61850.
• Know-how electrical power system protection.
• Know-how power system management (SCADA).
• Know-how applications of power system management.
What do I need to quality for this Job?
•BE / ME in Electronics & Communication
•Should have minimum 5 years knowledge of protection application