Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Our department is responsible for the Account and Channel Management, an important pillar of the Building Products Business Unit. We work in close collaboration with our colleagues from Product Management, Marketing and Global Sales organization to guarantee the highest degree of customer satisfaction and therefore commercial success. To continue our strong growth and to streamline the Headquarters’ efforts in dealing with our numerous partners, we are currently searching a Reseller / Installer Channel Manager.
Your new responsibilities
- Define & drive global channel strategy and framework and global targets
- Development of growth programs, methodology & systematics
- Analyze and monitor global channel performance and trends
- Define improvement measures to stimulate growth
- Support the enhancement of the channel specific offering beyond the portfolio
- Define and drive the channel specific key success factors (e.g. product data format, logistic requirements, training concept, partner program) in collaboration with BP Teams
- Act strategic and conceptual. Support growth measures where required, acting as key expert for channel needs
Your skills and experience
- University Degree or Master’s in Engineering, Economics or comparable
- Around five years of dedicated working experience within channel management is a must have in this position. You want to continue your career in this field and look forward to using this knowledge in a large international company
- Any knowledge of our products or branch we are operating is highly beneficial for us
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to present and defend a standpoint across your stakeholders from Partner- and Regional Managers, Marketing, Sales, Solution- and Distribution Partners
- Quick understanding of market dynamics, challenges and opportunities faced by industrial companies
- Reliability and proactive way of working, enabling you to cope with and follow up on many stakeholders
- Readiness for international travels, around 25% of your time
- An international mindset and very good English language skills, ideally you also speak German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time