We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You create a unified approach for Siemens, leveraging knowledge and practical experience in people development and change in the digital age, with a focus on leveraging internal influencers and already existing successful initiatives inside and outside of CM
- You work with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to plan, execute, market and analyze people development strategies in a digital environment
- Moreover, you work with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to develop a robust measurement program for capabilities development
- You advise and support the CM leadership team in creating tailor-made people development programs for their local/business needs. In this context, you ensure a holistic approach on a global level
- You guide and advise the rest of the organization with regard to agile methodology and new ways of working and pioneering innovation when it comes to organizational structures for the Future of Work
- You act as an expert and advisor on current digital trends, behaviors and emerging methodologies, by identifying opportunities for Siemens to leverage new benefits for its people
- You develop and manage cross-functional/business/regional people development teams
- The global budget responsibility lies in your hands
- You develop a network with counterparts from other international companies to establish knowledge and best practice exchange
- You have a university degree in Computer Science, Communications or Business Administration
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in large and complex multinational organizations as well as experience in leading and driving organizational change, transformation and/or development
- The ability to formulate holistic strategies around organizational development encompassing digitalization is required
- You have solid conceptual knowledge around digitalization and agile methods of working, as well as the ability to apply knowledge in work deliverables
- You have the ability to apply solid conceptual knowledge around agile project working to live work situations in CM
- Moreover, you effectively organize and facilitate initiatives that enable transformation and cultural change, as well as engage in dialogue around future trends/thought leadership topics
- You take end-to-end ownership seriously, as well as leading and driving implementation transformation initiatives
- You have strong interpersonal skills, hold the ability to manage, coach, influence and establish credibility at all levels in the organization from executive/senior management to project teams
- You act as a role model in the transformation, by embodying and living the ownership culture and taking ownership for your work and ideas
- Furthermore, you thrive in complex and fast changing environments, as well as exhibit resilience and perseverance when experiencing resistance to change
- You have experience managing diverse teams across locations/cultures in a matrix environment
- Fluent German and English skills complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time