- Be able to participate as problem solver, both in new projects and in field.
- Participate in verification of HW/SW design for Gas Turbine package and auxiliary modules
- Secure quality and on time delivery of customer documentation
- Secure that controls design, drawings, specification, components, materials and procedures are in line with Dresser-Rand processes and complies with customer specifications, international standards and local regulations
- Participate in control panel in-house IAT and FAT
- Support commissioning and start up activities
- Capable to travel offshore for problem solving and field support
- Be able to participate in technical meetings with customers and suppliers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in relevant Control/Automation engineering
- Preferably minimum 5 years of relevant experience with packaging design of rotating equipment to oil and gas market, onshore and offshore
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with SW programming (Woodward, Allen-Bradly, Siemens, etc.)
- Ability to adapt and execute tasks on short notice
- Good English skills, both written and oral
- Hectic working environment with many parallel tasks.
- Technical contributor across engineering disciplines.
Job ID: 186936
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Dresser-Rand AS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time