What part will you play?
- You are looking for trustworthy teamwork in a strongly emerging business and enjoy working closely with your peers on questions of strategic and tactical positioning
- It distinguishes you by your ability to develop new, future-oriented solutions.
- You can captivate your customers who are pioneers in the field of hydrogen and P2X solutions of our portfolio
- Within your business network of maritime solution customers, you have the trust, that you can support them in the transition to new synthetic fuels
- You have profound experience in the preparation of offers in the system or plant business and are able to establish these offers independently and with the support of your professional team as well as to convince your management of the economic efficiency of the business case during the approval process
- You are familiar with the management of risks - especially in your business - and can assess them adequately and reflect them in your offers
- You are good at negotiating and you find the convincing arguments to conclude contracts at economically attractive conditions
- With a view to the growth of your accounts, you will accompany the implementation of projects, negotiate changes and enforce justified demands or offer extensions
- The work with virtual regional teams, contributing to your success and management of senior stakeholders is part of your daily work
- The successful completion of a master's degree in electrical engineering/chemistry or industrial engineering or related engineering fields is required
- Coupled with many years of experience in sales of systems in the maritime industry - shipbuilding, shipping, ideally with multinational business experience
- Additionally, you have worked in various technical functions and can handle the interface requirements of your peers/partners. You have also had close contact with the implementation of projects
- You have sound experience in the management of various senior stakeholders (internal & external management, authorities, politics)
- Furthermore, you have a proven passion for the renewable energy sector
- To find your way around your international environment you are fluent in English & German, knowledge of Spanish would be an advantage and you are willing to frequently travel, also in different cultural circles
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time