Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Electrical Services business in the Raleigh, NC area in vertical markets such as Healthcare, Corporate Real Estate, Data Centers, K-12, Universities, Federal, and State facilities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and negotiation skills, you will help tailor our customer’s needs into winning solutions, for direct end-user service market.
- NO CAP COMMISSION STRUCTURE: this will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you want…the sky’s the limit!
- Leverage the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent benefits: starting from day one of employment, benefits include medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle program.
- Quick ramp-up time: Siemens new “Ready To Sell” Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
- Develop a vertical market(s) and geographic account management with a strategic growth plan
- Attend industry specific networking events and actively participate in organizations as a representative for SIEMENS in the electrical service market
- Educate the market and customers on SIEMENS electrical service capabilities and identify opportunities to address customer needs with SIEMENS solutions and services
- Develop and maintain a qualified funnel of electrical service opportunities with emphasis on pipeline management (award and execution dates)
- Deliver on forecasted results consistently
- Be capable of identifying and qualifying powers system study opportunities with follow-up remediation, electrical service projects focused on low (600 V) and medium voltage (5-38kV) for both greenfield and brownfield, electrical service agreements, and product refurbishment/retrofit/upgrade opportunities
- Position Siemens as an industry leader among electrical service providers and position electrical service as a key Siemens differentiator to customers and prospects.
- Early involvement with target customers to influence their specifications and drive the acceptance of our electrical products and service solutions.
- Work jointly with the multiple levels of the customer’s organization to understand and document their business goals and how success is measured. Align the customers objectives with services to ensure that their electrical systems perform as required to achieve their business goals.
- Support the development of value-based sales proposals, and estimates. Work with operations, finance, legal and other inside and outside resources as needed to complete a compelling proposal and close the sale.
- Ensure an accurate and timely sales to operations turnover and monitors progress. Assist with conflict management and improving customer satisfaction. Stay involved with the customer to grow the Service Agreement when renewed by proposing additional customer valued services from the comprehensive Siemens portfolio.
- Assist customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Successfully collaborate with product and service regional business developers and other local sales channels/account managers to drive mutual growth.
- Collaborate with operations and internal teams to deliver excellent customer outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or other related technical degree, however, candidates with at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalency (state recognized) along with at least 10 years of electrical industry experience will also be considered.
- Strong technical and commercial knowledge of electrical distribution equipment (120V- 38,000V) systems and applications required, preferably within all previously mentioned targeted markets.
- 5+ years’ experience in technical sales, business development, or consulting within the electrical industry. Experience in other electrically focused industries such as Utility, Industrial, Distributor, or Contractor is a plus.
- Knowledge of and strong networking relationships within the local electrical market is strongly desired.
- Must be willing and available to travel 5-10% overnight for training and business development.
- Must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and must not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Must possess a valid, clean Driver's license and be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle program.
Job ID: 186974
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.