Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Business Analyst (m/f/d) for Support Functions Digitalization to strengthen our Business Partner management and digitalization for Siemens Healthineers Functions.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will analyze business processes together with your business partners to identify digitalization opportunities
- You will translate Support Function (e.g. Human Resources, Treasury, Procurement etc.) IT demand and process need into IT solutions and consult the business accordingly
- You will drive the implementation of Function digitalization topics with a “lab-like“-mindset , e.g. utilizing Process Analysis, Lowcode Co-Development (Mendix, PowerApps), Software Robotics (UiPath), Workflow Automation (Pega, ServiceNow) Cloud-based offerings (e.g. Digital Assistants, AI) etc.
- You will collaborate with business partners and across the whole IT organization to find and co-develop innovative solutions for business demands
- You will establish a Function digitalization demand funnel incl. prioritization
- You will proactively provide an outside-in view (market best practices) on digitalization opportunities and trends
- You will cover the end-2-end process perspective with a focus on employee experience
- You will ensure a consistent enterprise architecture
- You will assume the role of Business Analyst for cross-Function requests
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a master's degree in a subject related to information technology or business administration
- You have experience in the area of IT Business Analysis, Business Partner Management, Business Relationship Management and/or Digitalization
- You have advanced knowledge of digitalization processes and hands-on experience with relevant technologies (e.g. Pega, ServiceNow, PowerApps, UiPath, Mendix, AWS, Azure, IBM Watson, Google Cloud or others)
- You have experience and/or knowledge in how to manage business partners and their demands
Your attributes and skills:
- You are innovative, able to identify opportunities for improvement and able to deliver solutions
- You possess strong analytical, methodical and problem-solving skills
- You are able to work independently and know how to prioritize conflicting demands with challenging workloads
- You are a team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
- You are comfortable speaking English in a business environment. German language skills are a plus
- You actively challenge the status quo and work on making our processes more efficient
- You live up to our commitments and excel at execution
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 186976
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time