Overview: This role leads our strategy and business development support activities nationally for Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Building Performance and Sustainability (BPS) business. BPS solutions include energy savings performance contracting, energy services, demand-side energy savings projects, and distributed energy systems such as co-generation, renewable energy, micro-grids and storage.
This position will report directly into the Siemens U.S. BPS business segment head.
• Work across multiple Siemens Divisions and Business units to promote and develop sales opportunities for Siemens’ complete BPS portfolio.
• Early identification and qualification of sales leads with cross-divisional sales teams (develop sales funnel).
• Co-manage customer communication and opportunity management with Field sales.
• Maintain Executive, C-level relationships and proficiency in value-selling solutions and services at this corporate level
• Lead virtual capture team through (incl. internal and external partners) from preacquisition phase to proposal delivery
• Develop new business model concepts
• Define solution gaps requiring external partners
• Work with sales and sales managers to develop target account lists, account profiles and strategic sales plans for coordination with sales personnel.
• Mentors and supports sales teams and individuals with customer presentations, proposal development, and RFP responses particularly with large target or key accounts.
• Maintain personal contact with major customers to ensure appropriate level of customer satisfaction is achieved.
• 10-yr+ of industry leadership experience, with strong external, customer focus and executive level engagement. Comprehensive knowledge of the U.S. Energy and Power markets is a must.
• Position will have annual sales/business development targets with senior-level responsibility for meeting business objectives
• Bachelors degree in an engineering or technical field; MBA is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to deliver financial results and secure results in a matrix environment without direct managerial control.
• Ability to plan, navigate and negotiate a complex sales process.
• Experience coordinating diverse sales teams
• Strong understanding of customer business & drivers
• Excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
• Travel ~50%.
Job ID: 187034
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.