- Achieve business objectives for assigned territory (for example, penetration of account with product/solution/service offerings).
- Product Sales Support includes product positioning and product presentations
- Will guide the development and execution of strategic account plans to ensure achievement of assigned business goals and budgets
- Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with key management within the customer organization.
- Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts, budgets and operating plans for product sales channels.
- Ensures Account Executives are knowledgeable on XP Women’s Health Products to drive business
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates will have 3+ years capital equipment sales experience to hospitals and/or imaging centers preferably or equivalent clinical/technical experience.
- Experience carrying large quotas and working with long sales cycles as well as demonstrated success at meeting and exceeding those quotas.
- Must have experience working with sales quotas, forecasting.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Specific experience selling diagnostic imaging equipment
- 3+ years’ experience in sales or product specialist role, healthcare field preferred.
- Professional sales training in SPIN Selling, Strategic Selling, Professional Selling Skills, Miller-Hieman, etc. a strong plus.
Job ID: 187057
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.