Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in global marketing, software development, user
experience, data management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and
research & design innovation. More information on our specific roles are
included in this document.
· Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from Wilsonville, OR without relocation assistance
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior executives
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Our Wilsonville office has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full-service cafeteria, basketball and sand volley courts, a child development center and daily exercise classes
Global Marketing is an organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for developing outbound marketing and analytics programs. This includes using a mix of channels to increase the awareness and reputation of Siemens software solutions. The Global Communications team creates the messages and stories that we tell through our communications channels, including meeting with reporters at events across the globe, creating content for our Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn, contributing articles to websites and magazines and issuing press releases. As an intern on the Global Communications team, you will assist in the development and execution of external communications programs targeting influencers, customers, prospects and employees using a mixture of digital communications techniques.
In this role you will:
- · Assist in the development of content (including blogs, press releases, articles, images, copy and video) for the brand social media channels
- · Maintain and analyze global media coverage of Siemens Digital Industries Software across target press and influencers
- · Support execution of events, media tours, campaigns and influencer meetings
- · Studying for a degree in Marketing, Communications, Liberal Arts or related field
- · Not afraid of learning about deep technology (including EDA, CAD, AI/ML, IoT)
- · Passionate about participating in a collaborative mentorship program
- · Sharp and tenacious trouble shooting skills
- · Strong writer
- · Analytical, investigative with strong written and oral communication skills
- · Working understanding of Microsoft office
- Video production
- Social media management
- Social media marketing
Job ID: 187066
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.