Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2020 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United State without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Our Wilsonville office has the following onsite: 24/7 workout facility, full-service cafeteria, basketball and sand volley courts, a child development center and daily exercise classes
Global Marketing is an organization within Siemens Digital Industries Software responsible for developing outbound marketing and analytics programs.
The Global Marketing team creates rich content materials for our existing and potential customers and conducts marketing analytics. We communicate the wealth of solutions offered by Siemens Digital Industries Software that help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins. Digital twins provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation for complex system design, simulation, manufacturing and lifecycle management.
As a data analytics intern on the Global Marketing team, you will play a key role in developing and working across relational databases within the SharePoint hierarchy and will be responsible for its software implementation for the overall Corporate Marketing division. You will also perform digital marketing analysis, based on data scraping and data visualization, to help enhance and direct our marketing efforts.
In this role you will proactively:
- · Understand and work with the specifics of MS SharePoint and conceptualize the strategy behind its broader implementation.
- · Studying for a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- · Passionate about participating in a collaborative mentorship program
- · Sharp and tenacious trouble shooting skills
- · Exceptional analytical, investigative, and communication skills
- · Ability to perform Data Scraping & Data Visualization
- · Dependable and detail-oriented
- · Commanding grasp of Microsoft office
- xposure to DBMS.
Job ID: 187067
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.