Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Marketing and Communications Specialist for Customer Service Ultrasound
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a MarCom
Specialist, you will be
Recommend max 5 bullets in the “You” tone, examples:
The Customer Service (CS) MarCom Specialist is a member of the Ultrasound HQs Service CRM team (SHS CS US CRM) and is responsible for the marketing of Ultrasound service offerings, programs and internal communications.
- Collaborate with regional Service Business and Marketing Managers to ensure service marketing programs and tools are available to maximize business management opportunities
- Implement and maintain specific Service programs
- Develop service-related content for internal presentations, announcements and sales collateral for the purpose of maximizing awareness and implementation
- Manage regular internal communications with global country managers and key contacts in Customer Service and Business Line HQ via newsletters, email, intranet, etc.
- Define, set up and establish interfaces and communication between involved HQ process partners (CRM, HSC, SLM, CS ML) to ensure successful rollout and support of new service offerings and periodic tracking/reporting
- Competitive Awareness: Utilize service market, competitive and financial analyses to identify service marketing trends and offerings across the Ultrasound Service industry
- Provide input for periodic updates to online tools and resources used to calculate estimated service support costs by country management
- Train global CS business, sales and marketing personnel on new service programs for products, including support processes necessary to implement in local service organizations
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
Max 7 bullets in the “You” tone, examples:
- You have completed studies in a marketing or business administration discipline
- You have multiple years of relevant professional experience in marketing and communication also using current social media platforms
- High level of skills and experience in the B2B MarCom environment
- You are familiar with the Siemens Healthineers organization and its communication guidelines
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Since you are interacting with international customers, excellent English skills (ideally as native language, spoken and written) are necessary
- You have very good presentation skills and you show team and customer orientation
- Clear, succinct writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to work across organizational units
Required skills to have for the success of this role
Max 4 bullets, examples:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Team player who enjoys working in the international environment of a matrix organization with diverse cultures and influences.
- Willing to travel up to 10%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 187069
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.