Project Manager Solutions-Gas and Power-TX -WI
Water is a critical element within the oil and gas industry. Siemens Water Solutions addresses water needs in the industry with a portfolio that includes physical and chemical separation technologies. We are looking for professional, talented individuals with project management experience and a solid project engineering background to help us address the needs of the oil and gas industry customers, now and in the future
Specific Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Strong written and verbal skills for clear and effective communication with customers, both external and internal, on project related matters including commercial, financial and technical subjects. Develops the project specific communication plan. Acts as the single point of contact with the customer.
• Has a clear understanding of the sold product and understands and insures compliance with the contract documents including the commercial and technical specifications, scope of work, schedule and performance requirements.
• Manages the coordination of resources including engineering, procurement, quality, production planning, shipping/receiving and safety (multiple locations possible) in a matrix organization to meet overall project requirements.
• Develops and manages the project schedule to meet document and equipment delivery commitments. Microsoft Project experience is required.
• Has overall project budget responsibility. Develops a monthly revenue and cash forecast report with the assigned commercial project manager.
• Identification and quantification of the project risks and opportunities, both commercial, contractual, financial, tax related health and safety, technical and legal.
• Change and claims management including overseeing design changes and identifying delays, claims and back charges.
• Project engineering experience with skid mounted process equipment packages including pressure vessels, piping systems and rotating equipment. The Project Manager will also act as the Project Engineer on the more standard product orders.
• Oversees the management and distribution of customer and vendor documents and coordinates the technical review with the appropriate disciplines.
• Ability to read and understand the customer’s technical specifications and to understand how these requirements impact the equipment design. Experience with oil & gas customer specifications a plus.
• Develops and approves all purchase order request and releases to manufacture with support from the technical team. Provides support to the Procurement Group for project related purchases (specifications, budgets, deliveries and performance)
• Coordinates delivery with the Logistic department.
• Complies with the PM@ Siemens guidelines for project execution (training provided as necessary)
• Position requires a BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical) or significant experience in Project Management and Engineering in a similar environment.
• 5+ years of experience in Project Management required and a PMP or PM@Siemens Certification a plus. The successful candidate will be required to obtain PM@Siemens certification.
Job ID: 187083
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.