Opportunity is in Madison, WI
Responsibilities and Competencies
Responsibilities: The following are the core responsibilities for the CSE 4 position.
1. Uptime of Customer Equipment: Diagnose problems and directly repair customer equipment for assigned modalities.
2. Resource Management: Minimize the costs of servicing customer equipment.
3. Customer Satisfaction/Business Development: Provide service that supports high levels of customer satisfaction; support/develop Service Business.
4. Administration: Conduct administrative and support tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
5. Consistently communicates with sales personnel on opportunities and significant service events
6. Assists other CSE´s in building effective relationships
7. Serves as a role model for other CSE´s regarding integrity and respect
8. Keeps appropriate personnel well informed of technical information during an escalation
9. Serves as a technical resource for CSE´s within the service region / area and occasionally outside of area on complex issues. Determines the need for and provides on-site support in escalations
10. Works directly with RSC/2nd level support as a technical resource and as a knowledge multiplier within the field organization
11. Assists RSM in assessing service metrics and histories. Makes recommendations on how to improve
12. Assists others in managing challenging situations and keeps all levels of appropriate personnel informed
13. Assists other CSE´s in learning about new product offerings
14. Recommends improvements and changes to processes, work procedures and technical bulletins. Assists others in complying with the Quality System
15. Meets all Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) of the business for your position.
16. Additional Individual Responsibilities.
Competencies: The following are the core competencies for the CSE 4 position.
1. Knowledge of Siemens AG and Siemens Medical Solutions as a company.
- New Hire Orientation (only for NEW employees hired on/or after August 1, 2009)
- Legal, Compliance and Ethics Training
2. Knowledge of relevant procedures, processes, and standards.
- Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table
- EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management
- HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
- Quality Management Systems knowledge
3. Other competencies highly-specific to the role.
- Relevant Technical Training courses
- Clinical Workflow know-how (as needed)
- Can learn and instruct others on new mechanical and technical concepts and equipment changes as required
- Can locate, read, and understand documents for install, set-up, repair, troubleshooting, schematics, block diagrams and functional descriptions
- Expert in diagnosing problems
- Application of basic networking theory
- Can operate the equipment to generate images for all major customer applications in order to demonstrate and check operation
- Can identify major parts (assemblies, sub-assemblies, and components) and understand their function
- Can demonstrate expert understanding of most content taught on assigned modalities at the Training Center
- Knows safety procedures/guidelines for assigned equipment
- Understanding preventative maintenance and Update procedures when required (such as for new products) for the assigned equipment
- The ability to assist in the installation of assigned modality/equipment as required
- Principles of electricity, power supplies, and grounding
- Basic Prism training
- Basic MS Office applications
• Able to independently troubleshoot, diagnose and correct complex problems to resolve system malfunctions
- Able to identify system issues that may require applications intervention and capable of resolving some advanced application issues, such as image quality issues
4. Communications/Relationship competencies.
- Customer Excellence training
- Diversity training
- Time Management (as needed)
- General Writing skills (as needed)
Job ID: 187101
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.